I offer clinical supervision and consultation, teach and facilitate groups, and am available for speaking.
My services are informative, experiential, and strive to bring relevance and sociocultural competence.
Currently I provide consulting to licensed mental health professionals at my San Francisco office location.
Past Experience Includes:
- January 2, 2017 'Communicating with Intent' half day equine interaction workshop facilitator
- Fall 2016 Consulting for Presidio Hill School
- April 2015 Panel Presenter at American Psychological Association Annual Conference
- Fall 2014 'Dynamics of Addiction' Class Instructor at Access Institute for Psychological Services
- 2012-2014 Individual Clinical Supervisor at Access Institute for Psychological Services
- 2011-2015 Individual and Group Clinical Supervisor at The Ann Martin Center